Monday, October 26, 2015

I Love to read




I love to read! Reading is an Enjoyable thing for me to do. When I read, I like to imagine in my head the picture the author is trying to portray.  Suspense books are my favorite. I cloeyes and imagine I am in a far away place on a adventure. I can be the villain or the heroine.  Reading can take you anywhere you want to go. All you have to do is open the book.

Word Bank
Enjoyable
Imagine
Portray
Suspense
Adventure
Villain
Heroine


Definitions
1. Enjoyable = Fun
2. Imagine = To see a picture in your head
3. Portray = Show
4. Suspense = a feeling of worry or excitement
5. Adventure =journey
6. Villain = bad person
7. Heroine = a good person

                                         


                                    
                                    What time is it? It’s learning time!


1. A bank robber is a ________________ in the eyes of the law.
2. My teacher said tomorrow we are going on a __________________.
3. Superwoman is the ___________________ in the comic books.
4.Nicole likes to read, she says it’s __________________________.
5. Can you ________________ what the future will be like?
6. The clock is supposed to _____________________ time.
7.  I wish I knew the grade I received on my English test. The ___________________ is killing me.

Grammatical structure used: Present tense
The reason present tense was used in my story was because I wanted you all to see that a story can be interesting and fun to read when written in present tense. I want all of you to remember that present tense is equal to something happening now versus something that already happened.



1 comment:

  1. Good entry! I like the animation and the fact that you are writing about how you love to read.

    ReplyDelete